Well this summer has gone by in a flash, England hasn’t really been that sunny so it’s been a bleak summer.
Here is a list of the things I am looking forward to in the up and coming months:
- Dark lip colours being acceptable again
- warm jumpers
- Hot chocolate
- spending nights in rather than out
- The whole build up Christmas
- watching Christmas films (That’s okay in September right)
- switching to boot from sandals
- No more glitter (yes I keep finding in my hair 3 weeks later)
- Riverdale and How to make a murderer back on Netflix
I recently was stuck for something to watch on Netflix when a good friend suggested How to get away with murder.
I must say I’m not ashamed to say I managed to get through 2 season in 2 weeks, I’ve been hooked from episode 1. I need to catch up to be in line with America as in England we only have up the end of season 2 available to us.
I have a love/hate relationship with Annalise she’s great but she is just so infuriating. Frank is one of my favourites I mean he’s shady but looks hot with a beard.
Wes is a little puppy who I wish would just move away so he can get out of all the lying and murdering games.
Roll on season 3 for me!