Well this summer has gone by in a flash, England hasn’t really been that sunny so it’s been a bleak summer.
Here is a list of the things I am looking forward to in the up and coming months:
- Dark lip colours being acceptable again
- warm jumpers
- Hot chocolate
- spending nights in rather than out
- The whole build up Christmas
- watching Christmas films (That’s okay in September right)
- switching to boot from sandals
- No more glitter (yes I keep finding in my hair 3 weeks later)
- Riverdale and How to make a murderer back on Netflix
I like to keep my shower routine simple as it’s a daily routine.
For hair washing I use Garnier Ultimate blends in shea butter and coconut oil this hair care smell amazing.
I used ST Tropez in shower tanner for making sure I have a glow (got to avoid though pale moments) So worth the slightly more expensive price tag.
Simple foaming cleanser is favourite because it leaves my skin feeling really fresh and clean, I also find it helps keep any break outs at bay.
For shaving my skin is dry and I find razors cut my legs to pieces so I use shave balm and it’s honestly been a life saver for attending events where you have your legs out.
For shower gel/cream I like to mix it up so I will use manly anything fruity and fresh.