Well this summer has gone by in a flash, England hasn’t really been that sunny so it’s been a bleak summer.
Here is a list of the things I am looking forward to in the up and coming months:
- Dark lip colours being acceptable again
- warm jumpers
- Hot chocolate
- spending nights in rather than out
- The whole build up Christmas
- watching Christmas films (That’s okay in September right)
- switching to boot from sandals
- No more glitter (yes I keep finding in my hair 3 weeks later)
- Riverdale and How to make a murderer back on Netflix
This Netflix show has been wowing audiences with the drama of a group of teens and their way wood parents. The season starts with Jason Blossom being murdered and as the season moves on different evidence appears. The show is full of twists and turns it definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. The teens try to keep their parents on leaches as they act like children.
I don’t want to give to many spoilers as the show is amazing. Lots of love, murder and tears in this show giving us ships like Bughead and Beronica. It stays true to the comics with out playing up to the love triangle. To these teens friendship is the most important thing.
The music in the show is phenomenal using Imagine Dragons for dramatic scenes. The show left the last episode on a cliff hanger going into the next season.
Roll on season 2!!