It’s hard to be single on Valentine’s Day here are some top tips to help you get through it.
1. Grab your gal pals or guys. Find something fun and do it all together. #galentines
2. Don’t look at social media, who needs to see who got engaged on Valentine’s Day. (It’s just a day.)
3. Buy yourself something nice. Relish in all that money you saved being single.
4. Valentines is just another day delete that ex from your phone. You don’t need to contact them even if it’s the day of love. You’ll regret it the next day and you can’t blame it on being drunk.
5. Send a small gift to a friend, I’ll be buying some friendship flowers for my #galentine.
6. Pamper yourself your worth it. Have that long bubble bath, do that face pack. Read that book your half way through. Take some time for you. Love yourself.
7. Know that your time will time come. In the words of the greatest showman we are glorious. Own it. Nothing wrong with being single. Swipe right swipe left. Bumble/Tinder the worlds your oyster.
I recently was stuck for something to watch on Netflix when a good friend suggested How to get away with murder.
I must say I’m not ashamed to say I managed to get through 2 season in 2 weeks, I’ve been hooked from episode 1. I need to catch up to be in line with America as in England we only have up the end of season 2 available to us.
I have a love/hate relationship with Annalise she’s great but she is just so infuriating. Frank is one of my favourites I mean he’s shady but looks hot with a beard.
Wes is a little puppy who I wish would just move away so he can get out of all the lying and murdering games.
Roll on season 3 for me!
I personally think I never need an excuse to hang with the girls and as I am currently single Galentines has way more appeal.
Me and my friends have been doing Galentines before it even was a thing, we have done sleepovers, cocktails (Cosmo’s of course), tonight we are seeing the 30th Anniversary screening of dirty dancing, my fave film.
It’s just a normal day and to be honest my friends are my soul mates. So hold your loved ones close friends or partners and have a fab Valentines day!!
Guys make the best friends and they don’t judge you for random fashion choices or think she looks rough if your makeup wasn’t on point.
I personally have a male sense of humour so I get guy jokes and find them funny where as some of my friends wouldn’t have a clue what they were on about, I personally blame the fact I have 2 brothers for this.
Men have the best taste in music I love indie rock and most men like the same music as me where as some of my female friends just think my music taste is a bit odd.
They can give great advice I have 3 male best friends and they give amazing advice as they see things logically they don’t have the emotion first so they tell it to you straight.
I have many male best friends and one of them I have been in a relationship with but we are best friends again and we can openly laugh all about the fact we went out and it was a bit awkward. It’s funny now we think about the silly pet names we wouldn’t dream of calling each other them now.
Best guy friends are the best with relationship drama as they give fresh perspective on everything male.
What’s your opinion?