It’s hard to be single on Valentine’s Day here are some top tips to help you get through it.
1. Grab your gal pals or guys. Find something fun and do it all together. #galentines
2. Don’t look at social media, who needs to see who got engaged on Valentine’s Day. (It’s just a day.)
3. Buy yourself something nice. Relish in all that money you saved being single.
4. Valentines is just another day delete that ex from your phone. You don’t need to contact them even if it’s the day of love. You’ll regret it the next day and you can’t blame it on being drunk.
5. Send a small gift to a friend, I’ll be buying some friendship flowers for my #galentine.
6. Pamper yourself your worth it. Have that long bubble bath, do that face pack. Read that book your half way through. Take some time for you. Love yourself.
7. Know that your time will time come. In the words of the greatest showman we are glorious. Own it. Nothing wrong with being single. Swipe right swipe left. Bumble/Tinder the worlds your oyster.
I’m in love, I say that about every Barry M nail polish I try. They are great colours for that transition from winter to spring. They are my go to at the moment, they have about 6 shades in the range. I’m off to buy the rest.
Well this summer has gone by in a flash, England hasn’t really been that sunny so it’s been a bleak summer.
Here is a list of the things I am looking forward to in the up and coming months:
- Dark lip colours being acceptable again
- warm jumpers
- Hot chocolate
- spending nights in rather than out
- The whole build up Christmas
- watching Christmas films (That’s okay in September right)
- switching to boot from sandals
- No more glitter (yes I keep finding in my hair 3 weeks later)
- Riverdale and How to make a murderer back on Netflix
This is what I wore all of last summer this summer I’ve ditched the fake individual lashes and gone for a darker lip colour. I’ve also been using my brows to define my face more.
If I had my way I would be wearing dark red all year round as that’s what I feel most confident in.
I love Loreal they are honestly one of my favourite brands. I like to try every new collection they bring out.
I swatched them on my hand in Boots and these were the colours I had been drawn to especially for my holiday the matte look is my favourite.
They just don’t dry that matte, they are creamy and really comfortable but they don’t matte down as much as I would like.
Think I’ll stick to the NYX ones I know give the look I’m after!
These are my current favourite liquid lipsticks the colour range is a bit limited but I love what they have to offer.
They go on really smooth and dry completely matte without being drying for the price £6.99 I think they are a steal at that price!
This tan is truly amazing and that’s coming from someone who is very pale. It’s really quick and simple to use you shower like you normally do so your skin is clean then jump out of the shower and apply evenly to wet skin in circular motions for 3 minutes then shower off and dab to dry.
The skin is left feeling silky smooth and moisturized, with a flawless even tan.