I’m in love, I say that about every Barry M nail polish I try. They are great colours for that transition from winter to spring. They are my go to at the moment, they have about 6 shades in the range. I’m off to buy the rest.
Well this summer has gone by in a flash, England hasn’t really been that sunny so it’s been a bleak summer.
Here is a list of the things I am looking forward to in the up and coming months:
- Dark lip colours being acceptable again
- warm jumpers
- Hot chocolate
- spending nights in rather than out
- The whole build up Christmas
- watching Christmas films (That’s okay in September right)
- switching to boot from sandals
- No more glitter (yes I keep finding in my hair 3 weeks later)
- Riverdale and How to make a murderer back on Netflix
This is what I wore all of last summer this summer I’ve ditched the fake individual lashes and gone for a darker lip colour. I’ve also been using my brows to define my face more.
If I had my way I would be wearing dark red all year round as that’s what I feel most confident in.
These are my current favourite liquid lipsticks the colour range is a bit limited but I love what they have to offer.
They go on really smooth and dry completely matte without being drying for the price £6.99 I think they are a steal at that price!