Well this summer has gone by in a flash, England hasn’t really been that sunny so it’s been a bleak summer.
Here is a list of the things I am looking forward to in the up and coming months:
- Dark lip colours being acceptable again
- warm jumpers
- Hot chocolate
- spending nights in rather than out
- The whole build up Christmas
- watching Christmas films (That’s okay in September right)
- switching to boot from sandals
- No more glitter (yes I keep finding in my hair 3 weeks later)
- Riverdale and How to make a murderer back on Netflix
This is what I wore all of last summer this summer I’ve ditched the fake individual lashes and gone for a darker lip colour. I’ve also been using my brows to define my face more.
If I had my way I would be wearing dark red all year round as that’s what I feel most confident in.
I love Loreal they are honestly one of my favourite brands. I like to try every new collection they bring out.
I swatched them on my hand in Boots and these were the colours I had been drawn to especially for my holiday the matte look is my favourite.
They just don’t dry that matte, they are creamy and really comfortable but they don’t matte down as much as I would like.
Think I’ll stick to the NYX ones I know give the look I’m after!